Skip to main content


Future wealth

The average British child is worth just under £5,000 by the time they reach school. When we talk about the Bank of Mum and Dad, we are effectively talking about handing money over to your children. There are many reasons why your descendants might look to you for financial support, and many routes you could take in funding them, if…
Jen Paice
May 26, 2022
Pensions & Retirement

Gender Pension Gap widens

Women have lower pension pot sizes in every age bracket The staggering impact of the gender pension gap has been revealed in new research which shows that women have lower pension pot sizes in every age bracket, with the situation significantly deteriorating as they approach retirement. Worryingly, women on average retire with less than half the income of men. Gender…
Jen Paice
May 24, 2022

More Britons insure their homes than their lives

Ensure your financial security for when you might need it most. There are a number of reasons why you might need life cover and critical illness cover. If you have dependents, then it is important to make sure that they will be financially secure if something happens to you. If you have a mortgage or other debts, then life cover…
Jen Paice
May 19, 2022

Passing on wealth to the next generation

30 million parents want to leave wealth in their Will Research has highlighted how millions of Britons say they want to plan to pass on wealth to their children and grandchildren in a Will – but fewer than half have written one. Failing to plan write a Will or complete estate planning could potentially lead to a significant Inheritance Tax…
Jen Paice
May 17, 2022

Millions of midlifers are propping up their families

Impact on work, wealth and wellbeing putting further pressure on age group The financial decisions made by individuals as they reach retirement could have significant consequences on their finances and standards of living. Midlifers (people aged 40 to 60) are facing a challenging backdrop, with rising inflation and increasing energy bills putting further pressure on an age group that is…
Jen Paice
May 12, 2022
Later Life

Where there’s a Will there’s a Gen Zer

20% of 18-24-year-olds emerge as Will makers As many as a fifth (20%) of young Gen Z adults aged 18 to 24 say they have already made a Will. Getting their affairs in order at such an early age compares favourably relative to the UK adult population overall, where just four in ten (40%) people have made a Will. It…
Jen Paice
May 10, 2022
Later LifePensions & Retirement

Will I be able to retire when I want to?

Financial planning and advice for the “unretired” The changes in the retirement landscape mean that many people today are having to adjust their outlook towards retirement. With more people living longer, expectations of retirement are being reshaped and there is no longer a one-size-fits-all approach to retirement planning. To different people, retirement means different things. Retirement offers the gift of…
Jen Paice
May 2, 2022
Later LifePensions & Retirement

‘Job for life’ a thing of the past

Most millennials and Gen Z have two or more pension pots If you’ve worked multiple jobs over the years, you may have been auto-enrolled into a number of pension plans by past employers. You might also have a few pension plans that you opened yourself. Keeping track of all your plans’ policy numbers and knowing exactly how much is in…
Jen Paice
April 27, 2022

You are now leaving Waverton Wealth

Waverton Wealth provides links to websites of other organizations in order to provide visitors with certain information. A link does not constitute an endorsement of content, viewpoint, policies, products or services of that website. Once you link to another website not maintained by Waverton Wealth, you are subject to the terms and conditions of that web site, including but not limited to its privacy policy.

You will be redirected to

Click the link above to continue or CANCEL